Job Search Circle currently has 14 active Job Search Work Teams. Our newest groups are designed to accommodate younger, recent graduates and those that prefer evening meetings.
Job Search Work Teams (JSWTs) are ongoing groups of 8 to 12 cross-industry people, who meet weekly to work on their job searches together. JSC JSWTs use the Orville Pierson method found in The Unwritten Rules of the Highly Effective Job Search by Orville Pierson. Rosemary Monahan, Founder and Executive Director of the Job Search Circle (JSC) worked with Orville and is an expert in JSWT process and practice.
The Job Search Work Team creates synergy around every member’s job search, helps members track job search productivity, and holds them accountable to their established goals. Each team member is committed to:
- keeping each other focused on key tasks and accountable for getting them done
- serving as a peer advisory group to offer advice and insight on job search questions that arise
- sharing information and information sources, so everyone gets smarter about the job market
- being a core network for its members and a project management team
- making the sometimes difficult job of job hunting easier and more pleasant
The concept of working together to create synergy around everyone’s search process aligns beautifully with JSC’s mantra of ‘traveling on the strength of one another. JSC members who join Job Search Work Teams are more focused, motivated and accountable—and land new jobs sooner!
Looking to join an accountability group? Contact Kevin Chapman email@example.com 847-778-6743
or Ed Lorgeree firstname.lastname@example.org 847-951-2460 for more information.